Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Life has been a bit crazy

I leave bright and early tomorrow morning for our company's world meeting. This year it is in Toronto and we have a big crowd. I'm thankful for my 70 lb weight allowance on United, as my one suitcase is about 63 lbs. It is full of meeting materials and speaker gifts. As Matt threw his back out, it is all me lifting that sucker. The good news, it will be close to empty on the way home!

Life leading up to the meeting has been crazy. I have had a lot of early mornings and late nights. Last night, I worked until 9pm after getting into the office at 7:30am. Ugh! My flight in the morning is at 8:30, so that means a 7:15am check-in and a departure from the house at 6:10 to catch the bus to the airport.

With that, goodnight and I'll post again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave any comments! I look forward to your thoughts.