So I tend to overpack. I get ragged on for this by family, friends and coworkers. But, when someone needs something, I'm the first person they come to! I wanted to be a smart packer for Austin and I was. I am utilizing one suitcase, one carry on and my camera backpack. I think it may be a record!
I'm sitting on the bus now for the airport. It is always an interesting mix of people. You have the business travelers like me, a few tourists, but it is mostly filled with folks who work at the airport. A guy and gal behind me are currently discussing that a number of DUIs in San Francisco have been dismissed because the cops hadn't calibrated their equipment on a regular basis. And why am I repeating this story? Well the air smells like someone sweating off lasts nights drinks and after stating that the guys friend wants him to move to Oregon to run his bar, the girl asked him if he'd let his friend know he can't leave the state. Makes me wonder if he wishes that Denver cops didn't calibrate their breathalyzers, too.
Ah the joy of public transportation!
And I just got a text message that I'm upgraded to first class. My frequent traveling last year is paying off on my first trip of the new year.
On the weight front, my weigh in this morning put me at 163.5. That's two pounds lost!!! 8 pounds to go. And a week of eating out at yummy restaurants. Hmmm will be a challenge this week. My goal is to walk enough and work out each day in order to joy gain weight. I'm not really anticipating that I'll lose anything.
Dillon did not leave my side as I packed this morning. She even dropped her ball on my carry on as I packed. She was totally working the puppy dog eyes.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Feel free to leave any comments! I look forward to your thoughts.