my musings about life, marriage, cooking, mountain biking, my dog, living with rheumatoid arthritis, work, stress, or whatever captures my fancy...
Saturday, March 3, 2012
A fresh blog
In standard first blog post, I will now tell you why I am doing this. I'm typically bad about posting things, but am willing to give it a shot and see where this goes. Mainly, I am in need of an outlet to talk about things I find interesting, some crafts, some workouts, some home stuff, some health stuff, etc. I expect that things here will be random and I will likely be one of the only readers of this here blog. But that is ok, as I'll likely stop writing and thus reading it in two months or so anyway :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Feel free to leave any comments! I look forward to your thoughts.